DEEPLY HYDRATING 2 oz
The Serum has been beautifully reformulated with a sophisticated blend of hyaluronic acid and the strongest free radical fighting antioxidants nature has to offer. Super juicy and extremely plumping to give your skin a youthful makeover. Organic sulfur (MSM) delivers all these organic nutrients to the deepest epidermis levels. Hyaluronic Acid is nature’s most powerful hydration ingredient. Skin is deeply nourished. The appearance of fine lines and wrinkles is greatly reduced. Skin looks and feels plumped and healthy. With The Serum your skin feels incredibly smooth, looks positively radiant and yes, downright juicy!
- Botanical Hyaluronic Acid
- Vitamin C 4% (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate)
- MSM (Methylsulfonymethane – Organic Sulfur)
- Use 2-3 pumps of The Serum and massage onto face,neck and eye area. Quickly absorbing into the skin, it will leave your face feeling more nourished, hydrated and radiant. Use day and night. Follow with The Firm and The Creme for maximum result.
- *Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe), Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide (botanical hyaluronic acid), Sodium Hyaluronate (Vegan), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water, Deionized Aqua, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel),
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), *Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil), *Organic Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea), *Organic Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Sodium
Phytate, *Organic Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, *Organic Glycyrrhiza
Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Pelargonium Gravolens
(Geranium Flower Oil), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Royal Jelly Extract,
Verbascum Thapsus, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylhexylglycerin.
*Certified Organic Ingredient
- "Since I've been diligently using everything in the line, I have actually seen the few fine lines I have disappear, and stubborn blemish marks that I thought would never go away are not. even. visible. They're GONE. My skin, my face, looks even younger, and on average people guess my age to be 5 years younger than I actually am. Now, if by 40 I can get people to guess I'm 30..." - Taylor